Monday, April 19, 2010

Prom night

Its like a ritual, you like your date, and I know the ritual.
You are gonna ask her out.
That doesnt nother me that much.
But I love you. No matter what.


I had a break down last night about you..
I dont know the particular reason. I miss you soooo much.
I have been in the state of depression for a long time.
I can hide it pretty well.
I try to hide it with smiling and "happiness".
I deceive many ppl. So that is good.

It feels like bc you aren't here, my life is going into a complete waste.
The only person I have is God.
I am thankful for that.

The one thing that made me know you care is that you still look at my facebook.
:] That made me smile.
But that smile turned into tears.
I love you too much, I need to stop.
But love never stops. It is always consistent.

Anyways, I gotta go...

No comments:

Post a Comment