Tuesday, April 20, 2010

"How do I fix what is not broken"

That is your status.
What does that mean?
I am blank.
I don't know what to think of that.
You put that as your status 20 hours ago.
What does it mean?
I have a question, how do i fix what IS broken? How do you find something that is LOST?
Well, that something is my heart.
I want you back.

I try talking to guys. I am willing to go out with someone.
But they will never break this wall. Or make me feel the way you made me feel.
I will compare, but there will be no point of anything.
But oh well.
I am sick of being so lonely.
I want more than God.
I want you, but that is out of the equation.

I found out that matthew has been talking to other girls too.
I don't know why that suprises me.
If he talks to one girl while having a gf, why not more?
And I dont understand why I have such an amazing guy in front of me, yet, I dont want him.

I WANT YOU.
UGH. This frustrates me.
Why am i still hurting after 4 FREAKIN MONTHS!

No comments:

Post a Comment